Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yeah, That's Fair

There's a new poll out showing that 60% of people polled think the amount of taxes they pay is fair. As Coyote blog points out, that is roughly the same percentage of taxpayers who are net recipients of tax dollars. So, basically these 60% think it is fair that they take money from the other 40%. Imagine that.

No comments: